Call on 01908 410894 to find out more
Destination – Reality – Inspiration – Vision – Effect
However, without the right thought process and performance model, many of us find ourselves almost as passengers in our business … letting it drive us, and so risking that it won’t get us to our destination in the ways that we want – if at all.
What if you were coached as managers to develop your team that creates a desire to achieve their goals?
You’ll revaluate your business and think about having a clear, defined outcome. Guaranteed to DRIVE you towards better business processes and greater profitability.
As a Director/Manager you will find out how to:
- Ask the right questions to elicit the right response
- Develop a coaching approach with self and others using coaching strategies
- Develop your staff in a positive and cohesive manner
- Understand someone’s internal representational system
- Change the way you communicate with your employees
- Open new channels for communication enabling constructive feedback and evaluation
- Devise strategies to handle the challenges of disengagement and lack of motivation
- Get the maximum output from your staff without being pushy
- Explore how the values of each person and those of the organisation are in alignment.
Our coaches will spend time with your organisation to gain a better understanding of what the core values and ethos of the company is. We will then train your managers in a workshop environment using DRIVE and other industry standard coaching models.
- Managers better equipped to develop their staff and teams
- Reduction in stress and anxiety for managers
- Better self-sufficiency and better self-management
- Increased staff and employee engagement, with potential for reduction in attrition rates
- Clear monitoring and recognition of individual progress towards self-mastery
- A collaborative, coaching culture promoting individual productivity
- A collaborative, coaching culture promoting team and organisational productivity
- An engaged and fulfilled workforce with increased efficiency.